Reduce the number of Addables
NB You need to be a Chief Editor to be able to do this.
Why reduce the number of addables?
- You want to make editing as easy as possible for other Editors in your department / group etc. ... .
- You want to reduce the number of things Editors can add from the drop-down menu for new items in Silva contents and just show the necessary items e.g. Silva Document, Silva Folder, Silva Image, Silva File
- Ensure you are in the Contents tab
- Click on the Properties tab
- Click on the Addables button (top-left)
- Remove the ticks from the relevant boxes
- Click on save addable settings (bottom-right)
Page last modified on 26 apr 13 13:54