To add Silva News Articles
It's also worth noting, that just as in a normal Silva publication, you can add folder structures within your news publication. Among other things, this could be useful for setting up news archives of older items.
How to add an a news article
1. Ensure you are in the Contents screen at the
i.e. where the News feature was created.
2. Click on News Publication / Seminar Publication
(depends on the title you gave the publication - it's orange!)
3. From the drop-down menu, select Silva article
4. Give the article an ID e.g. 10-10-2010
5. Give the article
a Title e.g. Olympics 2012
- keep it short.
6. Tick all-news and all-users
7. Click on save + edit
8. Type the article, save and publish.
9. To see the
article, click on View.
The information about the article is visible to the right i.e. subject, target audience, publication date and display date.
Adding another article
You will undoubtedly need to write more
than one article. To add another article:
1. Ensure you are in Publications
2. From the drop-down list select Silva article
3. Give the article an ID e.g. 10-11-2010
4. Give the article
a Title e.g. New Director - keep it short.
5. Tick all-news and all-users
6. Click on save + edit
7. Type the article, save and publish
Page last modified on 01 may 13 13:33