Creating a new Silva folder
It is good practice to create Silva folders rather than Silva documents.
This is, because you can add objects to a Folder e.g. a separate right-hand column, a different menu etc. which you can't do if you have only a Silva document.
- Navigate to the section of the site where you want to add the new folder
- Ensure you're viewing the contents of this section
- Click on the drop-down menu under 'Select', and select Silva Folder.
- Give the folder an id and title - the id must be in lower case, and use hyphens, not underscore.
- Click Save, or Save and Enter to start working inside this new folder.
- By default, you will automatically be given an index page (Silva document) when you create a folder.
- If you don't want an index page, e.g. if you would like a folder for storing files or images, choose none before you click on Save.