You may want to give users access to a number of photos which you can put in a gallery, allowing users to see all the photographs in one place. The Gallery will always become a link in the left-hand navigation bar. It is up to you to decide in which Folder you would like to place the Gallery. The example below makes the Gallery visible on the homepage.
Note, there are other image galleries available as external sources
To create a Silva Gallery:
1. Ensure you are in
the Contents screen.
2. Click on the
drop-down arrow, to the right of new… and select Silva UCL Gallery.
1. Fill in an id – this is required!
2. Fill in a title – this is required!
3. Click on save.
You now have a pink Folder on the Contents screen e.g. Gallery.
Adding Images to the Gallery
You now need to add images to the Gallery.
1. Click on the Gallery Folder.
2. Click on the drop-down arrow, to the right of new…
and select Silva Image.
3. Click on Browse and find the relevant image on
4. Click on Open.
5. Fill in an id – this is required!
6. Fill in a title – this is required!
7. Click on save.
8. Continue with subsequent images until finished.
The Gallery is now ready and when refreshed,
a link will appear in the left-hand navigation bar.
Page last modified on 26 apr 13 12:12