Events: Add events calendar feed v2
This external source will allow you to display a number of events from the UCL Events Calendar.
- Choose Add events calendar feed v2 from the external sources dropdown menu.
- Title: The title that appears at the top of the listings.
- XML file: This is the address of the XML file for your events' listing. You can find this by browsing to an events calendar tag, such as http://events.ucl.ac.uk/calendar/tag:astronomy/... or an events calendar tab, such as:http://events.ucl.ac.uk/calendar/tab:exhibitions/Then add 'events.xml' to the end of your URL, e.g. http://events.ucl.ac.uk/calendar/tab:exhibitions/events.xml
- Number of events: Select the number of events to be displayed from this (between 1 and 8)
- id: This is the id of a div that contains the events' listing. Only change this if you're using the 'local-styles.css' object to style your site.
- List style: Select between 'Brief', 'Normal' or 'Full', to display varying amounts of data from your feed.
- Subscription options: Show these if you wish to display the options for visitors to subscribe to these events using iCal.
- Click on add external source.