Display CSV content
Use this to display content in your Silva Document from a CSV file.
- Go to the contents page for the root of your site
- Select new 'Silva CSV Source' from the 'new' dropdown menu
- When prompted, supply the id, title, and browse to the CSV file you'd like to upload
- Go to the Silva document that you'd like to use to display the CSV content. In the external source listing, you'll now see the name of the CSV file you've just uploaded.
- Select it, and click 'add external source'
- Choose the table style
- Choose the batch size (that is, the maximum number of rows to show from your CSV file)
Once saved and published, this will show CSV content laid out in a basic table.
Page last modified on 26 apr 13 11:52