Images: Add captioned image randomiser
If you want to show a random image in your page with a specific caption below, use the external source: Images: Add captioned image randomiser
- Set up a folder on your site that contains all the random images you wish to use.
- Ensure you are in editing mode of the page in question.
- Click on external source to the right.
- From the drop-down menu, select Images: Add captioned image randomiser.
- Click on the get reference button to browse for your folder with images.
- Select how you want to float it on the page.
- Click on add external source.
- Save and preview.
A random image will appear each time the browser is refreshed. But it may be the same image as the previous one as the order is random!