Images: Add captioned image randomiser
If you want to show a random image in your page with a specific caption below, use the external source: Images: Add captioned image randomiser
- Set up a folder on your site that contains all the random images you wish to use.
- Ensure you are in editing mode of the page in question.
- Click on external source to the right.
- From the drop-down menu, select Images: Add captioned image randomiser.
- Click on the get reference button to browse for your folder with images.
- Select how you want to float it on the page.
- Click on add external source.
- Save and preview.
A random image will appear each time the browser is refreshed. But it may be the same image as the previous one as the order is random!
Page last modified on 04 apr 14 16:54