Caption an Image
You would use this external code source to add a caption to an image and you can decide to have the caption appear to the right or left of the image.
- Make sure you are in editing mode of the page in question.
- Place your cursor where you'd like the image to appear.
- Click on external source to the right.
- Under Images/ choose Images:caption an image
- Get the reference for your image
- Give it a caption
- Choose where you'd like the image to sit: right, left or none - this means it will be left-aligned
- Add some Caption Sub Text, if required
- Click on add external source
Your image should now appear with a caption.
If you have more than one image, you may want to add a captioned image randomiser.
Page last modified on 07 may 13 16:56