Includes: Add an accordion
Accordions are particularly good for displaying small bits of information. For extensive information, it is not recommended to use accordions.
Other things to keep in mind are:
- Accordions are useful, for example, if people need to access information about different modules.
- Accordions are not useful if you are going to have many e.g. we don't recommend you use accordions for FAQs as the list is likely to grow over time.
- Depending on the browser used, it is not possible to print all sections of an accordion in one go. Therefore, if you're setting up a page that's likely to be printed, this code source is not recommended.
- Please don't use accordions within another code source, e.g. a tabbed box!
- Create a folder called 'Accordion01' with no index page.
- Create as many Silva documents as you want tabs e.g. modules, fees, language, admission etc. and add the relevant information on each Silva document.
- Add the External Source for Accordions on the page where you want the Accordion to appear and set it to refer to this folder.
Make sure you have published all the Silva documents in the Accordion01 folder first or the tabs will not be visible.
NB The reason why we suggest you call it 'Accordion01', since you may want another set of tabs further down the page and you would need to give this a different name e.g. 'Accordion02'.
Page last modified on 07 may 13 17:15