Full media export
Chief Editors and Managers have the option to export a full media archive. This is an archive containing Silva XML, Silva Assets, and other Zope content. For non-Silva content, Zope export (zexp) files should be exported – this ensures that all application logic is exported.
Apart from the ‘include sub publications’ option, an option has been added to export only the last (possibly unpublished) version. If not checked, all versions will be exported. This option only affects the export of Silva versioned content.
To do a full-media export
- Login to the Silva management area
- Navigate to the document, folder or publication you wish to export
- Click on the publish tab located at the top right of the top navigation bar
- In the publish screen click on the link to the export form
- Decide whether you want to include sub publications and whether you want all versions of content by clicking the check boxes.
- Click export zip.
If a full media archive (.zip) created by the full media export is specified, the system will recognize it and handle it properly.
options ‘title for assets’ and ‘subdirectories’ don’t have any effect,
the folder structure of the exported content will be recreated, and the
names for the assets will be the same as they were before the export.
Page last modified on 26 apr 13 12:08