Deleting a Silva Folder
You always need to close all the Silva documents before you can delete the Folder.
The quickest way is to navigate to the relevant folder in the Contents tab, then click on the Publish tab and tick all the Silva documents that need closing.
- Enter the folder and close all Silva documents inside this folder
- Check if there are any Folders inside the Folder as these are likely to contain Silva documents that need closing, too!
- Now navigate to the the parent folder (i.e. the folder above the one you want to delete).
- Check the box by the Silva folder you want to delete
- Click delete (red button at the bottom of the page)
- You will be asked if you are sure
- Click on OK
- The Folder will now have been deleted
Page last modified on 17 jul 14 12:20