Explanation of Metadata set «silva-content»
- title: for Publications and Folders the title cannot be edited by an Author if something in the folder has been published. Editors and anyone higher up can always edit the title. This way an Author is prevented from affecting the displayed titles in the public site without Editor approval.
- short title: (aka navigation title): if the standard title is (too) long, a short title can be entered. This is
useful for site navigation. A script checks first for a short title. If
there isn’t any, the script uses the normal title (and if both titles
are empty, it falls back to the id).
Explanation of Metadata set «silva-meta»
- subject: subject of the content in this area. Inherits from parents.
- keywords: a list of keywords and keyword phrases relating to the content. This information can be used by public layout templates to place keywords in the HTML header metatags, where search engines can find them. Inherits from parents.
- description: a longer description of the content in this area. Can also be exposed in metatags for search engines. Inherits from parents.
- comment: this element does not inherit, and is a place to add local comments or notes which only apply to this location or object.
- creation time: creation date and time of this item. Automatically set.
- modification time: date and time of the last modification of this item. Automatically set.
- publication time: if set, the time when this item was or will be published. Set in the publish tab.
- expiration time: if set, the time when this item will (or did) expire from publication. Set in the publish tab.
- creator: user who created the object. Automatically set.
- last author: user who last edited the object. Automatically set.
- url: URL as it would appear in the location bar in the browser when viewing this item. Can be affected by virtual hosts. Automatically set.
- contact name: appears at the bottom of all public pages in the default Silva setup. Inherits from parents.
- contact email: in a rendered page the contact name is a mailto: link with this address. Inherits from parents.
- hide from tables of content: if set to “hide” this content – and if it's a folder, anything it contains - will not show up in tables of content (i.e. the website's navigation menus).
Page last modified on 01 may 13 13:30