Abbreviations, Acronyms, and Citations
Adding a rollover to abbreviations and acronyms
To add a descriptive rollover to abbreviations and acronyms.
- Highlight the term (e.g. i.o.u.)
- Type the full name in the abbreviation and acronyms Toolbox located on the right-hand side of the screen
- Click add element.
- Click save
- To add a citation or reference to the body of your document...
- Click your cursor where you want to citation to appear in your document.
- Fill out the citation form located in the toolbox on the right and click insert citation.
- Click save.
NB In the Kupu editing area you will not see the author and source.
This is the text of the citation. Only this text appears in the editing area, however the author and/or source will be shown in the preview and published version of the document.
Page last modified on 31 mar 14 17:02