Research Computing services support a diverse profile of research themes, each represented by a Research Computing Consortium.
Details of established Consortia are linked below. Other Consortia are under development. For further information about the Consortium model, or for guidance regarding which Consortium your research should be included in, please contact Dr Bruno Silva (Research Computing Platforms Team Leader) at b.silva AT ucl.ac.uk.
Each Consortium also has a mailing list to which researchers are automatically added upon being granted an account on a Research Computing service. These are intended for low-volume discussion and occasional administrative requests.
Terms of Reference for Consortia are available here.
- Astrophysics and Remote Sensing
- Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
- Climate Change and Earth Observation
- Digital Humanities
- Engineering - Finite Element Analysis & Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Engineering Sciences – Optimisation, Data Analysis and Molecular Dynamics
- Gatsby Computational Neuroscience Unit
- High Energy Physics
- Next Generation Sequencing
- Thomas Young Centre - Organic and Pharmaceutical Materials
- Thomas Young Centre - Earth Materials
- Thomas Young Centre - Nanoscience and Defects
- Thomas Young Centre - Surface Science and Catalysis
- Mathematical Sciences
- Medical Imaging
- Molecular Quantum Dynamics and Electronic Structure
- Social and Historical Sciences
- Systems Biomedicine
Page last modified on 21 feb 14 09:29