The UCL Remote Access VPN Service provides a resilient, secure means of accessing private UCL corporate central services from off-site locations.
When off-site go to the following URL and follow the prompts:
Currently Fsecure firewall may not be detected. If you are affected, as a temporary workaround, enable the Windows firewall.
Information will be posted here when this is resolved and the Fsecure firewall is detectable again allowing users to turn off the Windows firewall
See the Help and Support page if you are having any further issues
- A UCL userid and password is required to access this service.
- If you experience any issues with the above URL (vpn.ucl.ac.uk), please refer to the Connection Guides for more detailed information on your Operating System.
What can I access?
Services that can be accessed whilst connected to the UCL Remote Access VPN service, that are not otherwise available for access from outside UCL, include:
- ISD Central Filestore
- UCL Microsoft Key Management Server
- Mangement Systems Database Servers
- UCL Desktop data/applications
How do I connect?
If you experience any issues with the above URL (vpn.ucl.ac.uk), please refer to the Connection Guides for more detailed information on your Operating System.
Help & Support
Please see the Help and Support page for further details.
Page last modified on 17 jan 14 17:10