Installation requires you to copy over a *.cab file onto your device, the following steps describe how to do this:
Over the Air Installation
- Point the browser to www.synthesis.ch/download/client
- Select SyncML Client Product Downloads.
- Locate the appropriate Device Platform and then select Go to Downloads.
- On list of available downloads select the STD version for for direct download into device.
- Check the box at the bottom of the page accepting the License Agreement and then click on the Download Now button.
- Installation will start automatically.
Installation via ActiveSync
Download the *.cab file onto your computer by selecting your Device Platform from the list below:
(NB: You will need to check the box at the bottom of the page accepting the License Agreement)
- Connect the PocketPC/Smartphone device to your desktop PC.
- Load up ActiveSync and click the browse device button.
- An Explorer Window should appear showing the files on your PocketPC/Smartphone device.
- Drag the downloaded *.cab file onto the Explorer Window, this will copy the file to the device.
- To start installation, locate the file on the PocketPC/Smartphone device and open it.
Now proceed to: Configuration