The Synthesis SyncML client can be found on Android Market by simply doing a search for 'syncml'. However you will have to purchase the app before downloading & installing it onto the device.
If you would like to try out the client before purchasing, please follow steps for Over the Air Installation:
Over the Air Installation
This option will allow you to trial the app for 30 days before purchasing a license.
- Point the browser to www.synthesis.ch/download/client
- Select SyncML Client Product Downloads.
- Locate the appropriate Device Platform and then select Show list of Downloads.
- On list of available downloads select the STD version for for direct download onto device by clicking on the link synthesis.apk.
- Check the box at the bottom of the page accepting the License Agreement and then click on the Download Now button. Installation will start automatically.
In order to try out the client on a 30 day trial, select the option: Apply for a temporary license.
NB: You may get a warning prompt advising that your phone is set to block installation of applications not obtained from Android Market. In order to remove this restriction, click on Settings and check the box Unknown Sources (see below screen shots):
Now proceed to: Configuration
Page last modified on 07 feb 11 17:19