Select Synthesis from the All-apps menu to load the client:
From the Startup screen, press the Menu button on the device and select Settings:
- On the Settings screen, touch the arrow next to Server Settings.
- Enter in the Server URL: http://diary.ucl.ac.uk/ocst-bin/ocas.fcgi
Enter in your IS User ID & Password and then tap the Save button:
- On the Settings screen, turn on events touch the arrow next to it.
- Set the Sync Mode to Normal Sync
- Enter in the server path: ./Calendar/Events
- If you want to set a date range, turn on Date Range Limits and enter in the number of days before and after sync date.
(The default date range on the server is 30 Days in the Past & 90 Days in the Future).
- Turn off the option Organizer and Attendees will be synced to this device.
Touch the Save button to confirm changes.
- Touch the Start Synchronisation. The main screen will then show some progress information i.e. how many events are sent/received.
Finally the screen should read Sync successfully completed. Calendar entries can then be viewed from the Android Calendar app.
Now proceed to: License information
Page last modified on 07 feb 11 17:19