Using the address book
To open the address book click on the icon labelled address book. This will open up the address book window shown below:-
can be added in several ways:
from directly within the address book,
from message headers or
from the body of any message.
Adding Contacts From Within The Address Book
1. In the address book window click on new card icon
2. Click on the add to drop-down button to select the name of address book to add the contact to.
3. Click OK to save the contact.
Adding Contacts From Message Headers or Text
1. If the desired contact address is located in a message header, click the contact and select Add to Address Book.
Creating a Mailing List
1. In the address book window click on new list icon.
2. Click on the add to drop-down button to select the name of address book to add the mailing list to.
3. Add the individual email addresses in the list and click OK to save the list.
Searching For An Entry
1. To search for an email address or contact name enter the name or email address in the search facility in the name or email address field.