Moving to live@UCL
How to guide
Out of office message
Using Outlook 2007/10
Training and support
Using OWA (web access)
The issue described below has been resolved. If you experience any further problems, please contact the Service Desk.
For some users postmaster notifications from Hotmail are going into the Junk Email folder (affects Outlook users only).
This means that if an email is miss-addressed or there is an non delivery report it may be sent back to the user's Junk Email folder.
The issue is being investigated by the Live@UCL team.
In the mean time, you can alter your junk mail settings to catch these notifications:
1. In the ribbon, on the Home tab, in the Delete group, click on the Junk button.
2. Select Junk E-mail Options...
3. Click on the Safe Senders tab and then the Add button.
4. Type in email@example.com and click OK.
5. Click OK again on the Junk E-mail Options box.
Postmaster notifications should no longer go in your Junk E-mail folder.
See also: about Junk E-mail in Outlook 2010.
Please note: This is issue described above is different to the recent issue of legitimate UCL email going into Junk, which is also being investigated.
Page last modified on 09 jan 12 16:56