Moving to live@UCL
How to guide
Out of office message
Using Outlook 2007/10
Training and support
Using OWA (web access)
Unable to open .jpg attachments
This is a known issue. Until a global fix is applied for all Staff WTS 2010 users, the following is a workaround for users on an individual basis:
1. Start > Settings > Control Panel > Default Programs.
2. Choose Associate a file type or protocol with a specific program.
3. From the list of file extensions, locate and highlight .jpg.
4. Click on the Change Program button.
5. You should get a choice of 3 programs, you can choose either Microsoft Office 2010 or Paint.
6. You may also want to repeat the process for any other graphic file extensions.
Page last modified on 04 apr 11 12:30