Moving to live@UCL
How to guide
Out of office message
Using Outlook 2007/10
Training and support
Using OWA (web access)
Outlook 2010 - Message delay (sending)
You can control when your messages are sent in Outlook 2010. For example, you can delay the delivery of a message until a specific time set by you.
To delay the delivery of a message:
1. Open a new message window
2. Type your message, add any necessary attachments and click on the Options tab.
3. In the More Options group, click on the Delay Delivery button.
4. This will open the Properties window.
Under Delivery options, click in the box next to Do not deliver before: and select the date and time that you would like the email to be delivered.
5. Click Close when finished.
The message will set in your Outbox until the due time for it to be delivered.
Page last modified on 24 feb 11 13:01