Outlook 2010 - Create an appointment from an email
1. You need to be in Mail view.
2. Select your Inbox.
3. Locate the message that you would like to turn in to an appointment.
4. Click on the message and drag it to the Calendar button in the Navigation Pane.
5. When you release the mouse button, a New Appointment window will open, containing the information from the email message.
|Tip! If you don't see the New Appointment window immediately, look on your task bar at the bottom of your desktop. It may have been automatically minimised there.|
6. Set the dates and time as you would for a normal appointment. If you wish to invite others, click on the Invite Attendees button in the ribbon.
For more information, see: Create a new meeting.
Page last modified on 28 oct 10 10:20