Moving to live@UCL - Welcome
There are four steps to this process
- Step 1 - Change your ISD Password
- Step 2 - Activate your account
- Step 3 - Choose where you check your email from
- Step 4 - Connect to live@UCL
- Step 6 - Migrate your old emails to live@UCL (local data)
- Step 7 - Oracle Calendar Migration - information on the migration process
STEP 1 - Change your ISD Password
To change your ISD password you will need to login to MyAccount. This will change your password for all ISD services.
STEP 2 - Activate your account
To activate your account you will need to login to http://outlook.com/live.ucl.ac.uk
Please login with your live@UCL id and UCL password e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
Once logged in you will be asked to set your time zone - Please choose GMT
You should now be able to access your live@UCL email account.
STEP 3 - Choose where you check your email from.
I check my email using...
(you may need to visit more than one of the options e.g. you use WTS and have a mobile device)
WTS - this includes IS Managed PC users and WTS standalone users
ADS - is a desktop service available to all CSS (Corporate Support Service) staff
Page last modified on 26 mar 12 13:58