Moving to live@UCL
How to guide
Out of office message
Using Outlook 2007/10
Training and support
Using OWA (web access)
Managing Central Distribution Lists
Central Distributions lists can be managed by the Owners of the lists. If you are only a member of a list you will not be able to make any changes to the list.
Membership - you can modify the addresses on the distribution list using the following guides-
By using OWA you also have the following options -
- Ownership - modify who can manage the list.
- Delivery Management - determine who is able to send to the list.
- Message Approval - determine whether messages need approval before being sent out.
- Email Options - shows the email addresses that send out to the list.
- Membership Approval - By default is set as closed - currently it is not possible to have it as open or Owner approved.
Changes to the lists should take effect immediately.
Page last modified on 23 may 13 10:52