Flash is an advanced authoring software package for creating interactive content. With Flash you can design and author interactive websites, animations etc. with rich media such as video, graphics, sound. Flash animations can be truly engaging offering a unique experience.
You can use Flash to:
- Create animations or simulations;
- Create interactive websites;
- Create interactive quizzes;
- Engaging activities such as drag and drop exercises;
- Export your Flash files to a .swf file which can be viewed in a web browser.
Flash is available to all staff via WTS.
To view Flash content outside of WTS you need to have the Macromedia Flash Player installed on your computer. You can download the Macromedia Flash Player for free from Macromedia’s Download page at: http://www.adobe.com/downloads/
Page last modified on 29 may 09 15:14