- Core E-Learning Services
- Other E-Learning Tools
- Content & Images
- Using Images
- RSS Feeds
- Using scientific modelling/visualisation tools in e-learning
- Communication and Collaboration
- Audio/Video conferencing
- Using Discussion Forums/Bulletin Boards
- Blackboard Collaborate Conferencing
- Review of web-based survey tools
- Using questionnaires
- Mailing Lists
- Hot Potatoes
- RSS feeds - an example
- How "plugins" work
- Animations and Simulations
- Using Flip Video Cameras
- Tips for writing effective assessment questions
- General Support and Information
- Pass a camera around and ask the group to record their thoughts or progress.
- Keep video logs or journals.
- Record yourself to give feedback to students.
- Film the puppies / kids / monster trucks – get confident!
GET A CAMERA
- Flip, mobile phone, webcam, professional kit.
1. Point at the subject
WHERE IS THE VIDEO GOING?
- Moodle (less public, supporting a taught programme or module).
- Complicated, time consuming and takes skill.