- Core E-Learning Services
- Other E-Learning Tools
- Content & Images
- Using Images
- RSS Feeds
- Using scientific modelling/visualisation tools in e-learning
- Communication and Collaboration
- Audio/Video conferencing
- Using Discussion Forums/Bulletin Boards
- Blackboard Collaborate Conferencing
- Review of web-based survey tools
- Using questionnaires
- Mailing Lists
- Hot Potatoes
- RSS feeds - an example
- How "plugins" work
- Animations and Simulations
- Using Flip Video Cameras
- Tips for writing effective assessment questions
- General Support and Information
Audacity is a free, easy-to-use audio editor and recorder for Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux, and other operating systems. You can use Audacity to:
- Record live audio.
- Convert tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs.
- Edit Ogg Vorbis, MP3*, and WAV sound files.
- Cut, copy, splice, and mix sounds together.
- Change the speed or pitch of a recording.
- And more!
It can be downloaded from http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/
Documentation: Using Audacity - Word (1MB)
* To export to MP3 format, you must also download the free LAME encoder.