Generic or shared roles
Criteria for creating new role userids
- There must be a designated custodian who would take responsibility for the use of the userid. This person must be a UCL member of staff.
- Only one person at a time can use it.
- The custodian must ensure that all users abide by the UCL Computing Regulations.
- The custodian must change the account password whenever a user leaves UCL.
- It must not be used for personal email.
- Use must be renewed annually.
To request a role userid please contact the ISD Service Desk.