Booking workrooms for classes
|Book a cluster room||Conferences|
Computer workrooms are open to UCL students and bookable for student teaching by staff. To book a computer workroom contact Room Bookings in the Estates & Facilities Division.
If contacting Room bookings by email please ensure you provide them with the following information:
- Date/s and time/s of request
- Module code (if appropriate)
- No. of students and/or the number of PCs required
- Whether the booking is for teaching or an exam
- Software required (please click the software link at the top of the page for a full list of software available)
- Any other requirements such as data projector, lectern etc.
For more information on conference bookings, please click the 'Conferences' link at the top of the page.
Page last modified on 09 sep 13 10:50