Booking workrooms for classes
|Book a cluster room||Conferences|
Computer workrooms are open to UCL students and bookable for student teaching by staff. To book a computer workroom contact Room Bookings in the Estates & Facilities Division.
If contacting Room bookings by email please ensure you provide them with the following information:
- Date/s and time/s of request
- Module code (if appropriate)
- No. of students and/or the number of PCs required
- Whether the booking is for teaching or an exam
- Software required (please click the software link at the top of the page for a full list of software available)
- Any other requirements such as data projector, lectern etc.
For more information on conference bookings, please click the 'Conferences' link at the top of the page.