Support for EDRM SuperUsers
Launch of EDRM
Introduction to Documentum
|Support for EDRM users|
Departmental superusers should use the following link to review problems logged by users. Use your UCL userid and password to access the Forms.
The following is a Help for superusers to progress problems logged by users.
- Super-users will receive an email of problems logged via the web form for users in their department.
- Superusers have access to a read-only form summarising their outstanding issues.
- If a problem is successfully dealt with, superusers should reply to the original system generated email notifying them of the issue including the text "CLOSED" in the subject line.
- If a superuser is unable to deal with a problem then they should reply to the original system generated email notifying them of the issue email including the text "ESCALATE" in the subject line. This will forward the issue to EDRM support for progression.
- Any problems/requests not dealt with by superusers within 3 days are automatically escalated to EDRM support staff.
Page last modified on 18 may 09 16:20