Contact, Advice and Consultancy
We’d love to hear from you if you would like to discuss any aspect of our services, or if you have a requirement you'd like to explore with us. RITS has two facilitators who can help you with general queries relating to research IT.
- provide free advice and consultancy on any aspect of IT related to your research
- help you to set up a virtual team of experts from across UCL so that you can work together to solve a problem
- provide specialist support for high performance computing, software development or data storage.
We encourage feedback from researchers in order to guide the future development of our services and anticipate your needs.
The facilitation team are:
- Jo Lampard – Senior Research IT Services Facilitator
- Dr Tom Couch – Research IT Services Facilitator
If you have general queries about how to get help with a particular problem, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
(using this email address will ensure that your query is directed to the most appropriate person).
Service Specific Enquiries
If you know which service you require, you can contact the relevant teams directly.
Research Computing Platform Services
For support or for general advice and consultancy, email: email@example.com
Research Software Development Team
For general contact and queries regarding the UCL Research Software Development Team and its services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For general contact and queries or user support, please email: