UCL Virtual Private Network (VPN)
The UCL Remote Access VPN Service provides a resilient, secure means of accessing private UCL corporate central services from off-site locations.
** Hostscan and AnyConnect version update**
The hostscan and AnyConnect version running on the service was updated to version 4.3.02039 on Tuesday 4th October 2016.
What can I access?
Services that can be accessed whilst connected to the UCL Remote Access VPN service, that are not otherwise available for access from outside UCL, include:
- MyView (HR system)
- MyFinance (UCL Finance system)
- UCL Microsoft Key Management Server
- Management Systems Database Servers
- UCL Desktop data/applications
How do I connect?
Please refer to the connection guides below for more detailed information on your Operating System.
- Microsoft Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 and 8.1 / Windows 10
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) / 10.10 (Yosemite) / 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Apple iPad
The following platforms are not currently supported and you are installing the software at your own risk.
Help & Support
Please see the help & self-service resources page for further details.