Remote working: Live@UCL email and calendar
Option 1: Via the Web (Outlook Web Application (OWA))
- Access OWA (Live ID: email@example.com eg firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Using Outlook Web Application for the first time (OWA)
Option 2: Via an email client
Which do I choose?
- Simplest solution - requires a Web browser and broadband connection
- Suitable if you need access only to your own mailbox
- Limitations of OWA over Outlook 2010
Via an email client
- Provides a better graphical and user experience than using OWA.
- You will need the email program installed on your computer - you will need to configure it for live@UCL
- Use Outlook if you need access to your own mailbox and additional mailboxes that you share with other colleagues