How to Register for UCL Administrative Systems
This page details how to register for commonly used Administrative Systems.
This guide is aimed at...
Before you start...
You will usually need to know the following pieces of information:
- UCL userid
- Department(s) that you need access for
- Type of access required (options are usually listed on the appropriate form)
- Details of your Head of Department who can authorise your access.
- Date that access should be available (but please allow enough time for the request to be processed)
Ideally you should scan and e-mail the completed forms to ensure a quick turnaround.
Complete the relevant registration form below. Please bear the following important points in mind so that we can deal with requests as quickly as possible:
- Use the right form: Different applications have different registration and authorisation processes, make sure you use the correct form.
- Get the Form signed: Access to UCL Administrative system requires signed authorisation by the 'Data Owner' in the relevant division. Only return forms to MS once they have been signed [excepting the Services System which requires authorisation within MS]
- Get signatures from the correct people: Some applications require authorisation by both your Head of Department (or equivalent) and the 'Data Owner'. If only one signature is required on the form, it will be for the authorised 'data owner' and NOT your Head of Department.
It is a fundamental UCL Internal Audit requirement that access to many of these systems is signed off by the head of the requesting department. In the absence or unavailability of the head the forms can be signed off by his/her nominee. The nominee will normally be a person who is of sufficient seniority to manage or significantly contribute to the management of the department in the head's absence and is empowered to authorise access to systems that pertain to the administration and finances of the department.
Click on the name of the system for the appropriate registration form.
Please ensure that the correct form is used and that it is signed by the appropriate contact listed above - we will not be able to process applications that have not been correctly authorised.
Authorised By :
|Information and registration forms for SiP||Nikoleta Pappa or Helen Brown in the HR Information Office|
|HR Departmental Reporting (DAM) [.doc]||Alan Liddell or Isabel Rufat-Subias in the HR Information Office|
|Services System [.doc]||Your Head of Department and a representative of ISD.|
Records Office Archiving [.doc]
||Robert Winckworth in the Records Office|
|DeMISt Admissions [.doc]||Your Head of Department|
|CMIS [.doc]||Your Head of Department|
|Radioactive Substances [.doc]||Michael Lockyer in Safety Services|
|Other HR systems: Redeployment, Senior Promotions, SPS, UPAY, etc [.doc]||Nikoleta Pappa, Rachna Kayastha or Rashpal Liddar, in the HR Information Office|
|Advance Alumni system [.doc]||
Sue Watts in Development & Alumni Relations
Research Publications Service - Administrator Access [.doc]
||Your Head of Department|
Related guides & other info
For more information about Administrative Systems, visit the services@UCL application gateway.
Help & Support
For further help and assistance you will need to contact the Service Desk