Citrix Receiver Installation for Mac OS X
1. Go to Citrix Receiver website and download the Receiver for Mac.
2. Click Download Now. A separate tab will open.
3. Click Download Receiver for Mac – a file called CitrixReceiverWeb.dmg will download.
4. Locate this file from your Downloads folder and open the file.
5. Select the license agreement checkbox, then click Continue.
6. A file called Citrix ReceiverWeb.dmg will download to your computer. A Citrix Receiver window will open (if you can’t see this, it can be found under Devices).
7. Double-click the file Install Citrix Receiver.pkg
8. The Citrix Receiver Installer will open. Click Continue and follow the installation instructions. This may take a few minutes.
9. When installation has completed, open the Citrix Receiver application from your Applications folder.
10. You will see a login window and will be prompted to enter a server address. Depending on whether you are installating and accessing Citrix Receiver for the first time, enter the relevant server address:
|Connecting From||Server Address|
|Off campus or on campus and not using Eduroam||https://my.desktop.ucl.ac.uk|
|On campus using Eduroam||https://storefront.desktop.ucl.ac.uk|
When prompted log in with your UCL UserID and password.
Once you are logged in you will be able to access Apps from the Storefront. Refer to Desktop@UCL Apps guide on how to use the Storefront to access applications.