The resources below are aimed at new users of Outlook 2010. We also have Office 2010 resources for users moving from Office 2003 to Office 2010.
- Clearing your Inbox
- Mail and Contacts in Outlook 2010
- Managing your Calendar in Outlook 2010
- Outlook 2010 for power users
- Room Finder
Note that Outlook for Power Users is offered to target groups and not part of our main schedule. If you or your colleagues feel you require this training please contact IS Training.
Other UCL resources
The quick & dirty guide to Outlook 2010 - quick guide
Outlook 2010 guide - self-paced learning
Using Outlook 2010 - web pages
VTC video tutorials:
- Apply for a VTC account (requires a UCLuserid and password)
- Log on to VTC if you already have an account
The following Microsoft resources require a plugin called Silverlight (already on WTS 2010).
- Make the switch to Outlook 2010 - video tutorial
This is aimed at Outlook 2003 users
- What's new in Outlook 2010 - web page
This is aimed at Outlook 2007 users