When booking a course, please ensure that you have the prerequisites. These are listed in the course descriptions below. As a
rough guide, it is recommended that you attend the courses in the order
they are shown and you should have a familiarity with and understanding
of the concepts covered in previous courses when attending a course.
- Using databases in Access 2013
- Designing and developing databases in Access 2013
- Creating queries in Access 2013
- Forms and reports in Access 2013
- Advanced queries in Access 2013
All ISD IT Training course materials are now available to download from the Moodle course: ISD IT Training
You will need to login to Moodle using your UCL user ID and password.
Materials are organised by application name e.g. SPSS or Excel 2013 then by course.
Whenever possible please ensure that you have downloaded the course materials prior to attending a booked course.