- IPAS PhD Talk on "Scientific evidence in pharmaceutical coverage decisions: A cure for health care challenges?"
- IPAS Charity Football Tournament
- IPAS Cake/Bake Sale & Bucket Collecting Around UCL CAMPUS!
- IPAS Visit to the UK Parliament
- IPAS Luncheon at the Embassy of Belgium
- IPAS SPP Alumni Evening
- Video: Dr. Michael Shackleton
- Lecture with Dr. Michael Shackleton chaired by Prof. David Coen
- End of Poverty - Film Screening
- 5K or 10K Charity Run in aid of JAAGO Foundation
- Jaago Foundation Video
- IPAS Christmas Party 2011
- New IPAS Video
- New gallery pictures now online
- Tea with the Ambassador Series Feb-2011
- Pictures: Nightmare on Charlotte St
- Nightmare on Charlotte Street!
- Pub Golf - Friday, November 26th
- Christmas Party - Tues, Dec 14th 2010
- Three new photo galleries added
- Pictures from the IPAS Bar Golf Event - Nov 26th, 2010
- Valentine's/Anti-Valentine's Day Bash
- Hi from your new IPAS team
- IPAS Chinese New Year Dinner
End of Poverty - Film Screening
23 January 2012
To kick off the IPAS Academic Events series, we will be showing the movie "THE END OF POVERTY?", a documentary addressing the question why there is still so much poverty in a world of growing wealth, directed by award-winning director Philippe Diaz. Please come along and join us for the screening (and a subsequent debate) this Friday, January 27, at 3pm in the SPP Council Room. Snacks will be available for a small donation (a part of which will go to our charity project JAAGO).
We are looking forward to seeing you there!
Your IPAS Team
Page last modified on 23 jan 12 08:19