- IPAS PhD Talk on "Scientific evidence in pharmaceutical coverage decisions: A cure for health care challenges?"
- IPAS Charity Football Tournament
- IPAS Cake/Bake Sale & Bucket Collecting Around UCL CAMPUS!
- IPAS Visit to the UK Parliament
- IPAS Luncheon at the Embassy of Belgium
- IPAS SPP Alumni Evening
- Video: Dr. Michael Shackleton
- Lecture with Dr. Michael Shackleton chaired by Prof. David Coen
- End of Poverty - Film Screening
- 5K or 10K Charity Run in aid of JAAGO Foundation
- Jaago Foundation Video
- IPAS Christmas Party 2011
- New IPAS Video
- New gallery pictures now online
- Tea with the Ambassador Series Feb-2011
- Pictures: Nightmare on Charlotte St
- Nightmare on Charlotte Street!
- Pub Golf - Friday, November 26th
- Christmas Party - Tues, Dec 14th 2010
- Three new photo galleries added
- Pictures from the IPAS Bar Golf Event - Nov 26th, 2010
- Valentine's/Anti-Valentine's Day Bash
- Hi from your new IPAS team
- IPAS Chinese New Year Dinner
IPAS Charity Football Tournament
11 March 2012
March 18 --- 13:00 - 16:00 --- Regent's Park
IPAS will be hosting a football tournament to raise funds for JAAGO!
Teams must have at least 5 players and can be up to 7 players (2 of which must be female!) and it will be £25 per team to participate. Teams can register at the SPP Common Room, there will be a member of the Social Committee there beginning Monday March 5 from 10-11 and further registration times will take place on Monday March 12 from 10-11 & 13-14.
For those of you not playing, please feel free to bring food and refreshments to the tournament!
We will be heading to the Edinboro Castle to take advantage of their beer garden! Those who sign up to their mailing list will get a free Bloody Mary! http://www.edinborocastlepub.co.uk/
Please get involved and show your support for JAAGO while having a great time with your favourite coursemates!
Your IPAS Team!
Page last modified on 11 mar 12 21:28