Charity Giving Page - SIGN UP!
Our departmental target is £6000-£8000! You have the chance to raise as
much as you can for this campaign and if you raise the most money for
this cause you could have the chance to see where your money has gone in
Bangladesh and see the wonderful work of JAAGO Foundation.
If you want to do your own personal fundraiser and cannot make the 10k you can still fundraise for the campaign! So please don't feel left out! This campaign is for the whole department... its OUR campaign!
We are using Charity Giving to collect our money. Charity giving was founded in 1983 and allows people to donate for a international charity that is not based in the UK. This was the ideal portal for our campaign as JAAGO is established in Bangladesh. Your international networks can also donate!
Making a donation through CharityGiving is simple.
charitygiving.co.uk is operated by The Dove Trust, a charity with almost 30 years' experience of helping individuals, charities and good causes globally, so your giving is safe and secure.CharityGiving will reclaim gift aid tax on your donation (if you are a UK taxpayer), meaning any donation is worth around 25% more. They also charge less than most other fundraising websites, so more money goes to this great cause!
Follow these simple steps:
1) Go to http://www.charitygiving.co.uk/
2) Click on the tab "FUNDRAISING"
3) On the left side you will see "CREATE YOUR OWN PAGE" please click this.
4) Please fill in the necessary details
5) Search for JAAGO
6) Create and personalise your page! Please use the end date as "31st July 2012". Therefore you have 6 months to raise money for the campaign.
7) Become a JAAGO ambassador and fundraise! Here is a example of a page: http://www.charitygiving.co.uk/ucl-ipas-jaago
For any further information or questions, please contact Zahara Choudri: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last modified on 15 jan 12 14:14