Online Retinal Disease Course
Announcing our brand new online retinal disease course: Latest Methods in Diagnosis and Treatment for Clinical Practice
This self-paced online course will advance your knowledge and understanding of the most up-to-date methods for diagnosis and treatment of retinal disease.
The course focuses on:
- clinical diagnosis
- interpretation of current imaging techniques
- up-to-date clinical guidelines and studies
It's aimed at ophthalmologists, doctors and other allied medical professionals involved in eye care.
It offers you an opportunity to develop a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of your retinal patients.
By taking this course you'll benefit from:
- the latest knowledge from experts at UCL and Moorfields Eye Hospital, including an insight into what we practise, studies completed and the latest treatments
- a comprehensive update in clinical retinal disease, ensuring your skills and knowledge are up to date in this rapidly evolving field
- practical tools that can be applied in your everyday clinical work
The course is designed by experts at UCL and Moorfields Eye Hospital.