Welcome to the EyeTherapy information hub
Here you will find all the information you need to understand:
- sight loss conditions we are developing treatments for and how the eye works
- how we design therapies to tackle diseases that cause vision loss and the different gene therapy and cell therapy strategies we use to establish proof-of-principle in models of disease
- more on our ongoing clinical trials of gene therapy for Leber congenital amaurosis (LCA) cased by damage to the RPE65 gene, and the safety trial of the transplantation of stem cell-derived retinal cells in Stargardt disease.
- how you can help us by participating in our research
How to use the EyeTherapy information hub
Here's a guide that will help you make the most of the presentations - we're more than happy to receive feedback so that we can improve your experience, just contact us!
- Each page has an presentation which we recommend you view in "full screen" mode - to do this, click on the "Open in new Window" square at the bottom right corner of the presentation.
- This takes you into full screen mode. Once here, you can change slides by pressing the triangles at the bottom of the screen, or using the arrows on your keyboard.
- We plan to make audio description of these slides, and PDF versions, available soon.
- To exit full screen mode and return to our website, close the new window.
You can also keep up-to-date with all the latest developments from our
group and from around the world through our EyeTherapy Blog.
Page last modified on 14 dec 12 12:38