Queen Square Library
Information Skills Training
The library offers free information skills support & training to staff & students of the UCL Institute of Neurology & staff of the National Hospital for Neurology & Neurosurgery.
"The Lunchtime Sessions"
We are now offering brief lunchtime sessions, following requests for this in our recent library survey. Dates are included in our calendar. These brief 'taster' sessions aim to give you a quick update or an introduction to a topic; for more in-depth training please book one of the full courses (follow the link to course descriptions below).
Your questions answered:
- What courses are available? see the course descriptions. We also offer brief library orientation & induction sessions to all new library members.
- When is the next course? Our timetable is available via the course calendar. Please note that courses may be cancelled at short notice if no bookings have been received.
- Where are courses held? Our courses are held in the library training room unless otherwise stated. The training room can accommodate up to 6 people. If you would like to arrange larger group sessions in your department please contact us.
- How do I book a place? Call into the library, email us (email@example.com), call us on: x84144 or 020 3448 4709. Please always make a booking before attending one of our courses.
- Are the courses free? Yes, once your booking has been confirmed, the course is free.
- Can I request extra training? We are happy to discuss your training needs and to provide sessions for individuals or groups if possible.
What other courses are available at UCL & UCLH?
Other sources of training, on topics other than library & information skills, are available for both NHS staff and for UCL staff & students, including:
- courses for NHS staff on the UCLH intranet site (NB: accessible only from NHS PCs)
- courses for NHS staff from eLearning for Healthcare
- IT training for UCL staff & students
Page last modified on 19 may 14 11:56
Comments & Suggestions | Disclaimer | Copyright
Queen Square Library, incorporating the Queen Square Archive and Museum.
UCL Institute of Neurology & The National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery
1st Floor, 23 Queen Square, London WC1N 3BG, UK | Tel: 020 3448 4709 x84144 | firstname.lastname@example.org
find us on facebook | follow us on twitter