Information Skills Training
The Queen Square Library offers free information skills support & training to staff & students of the UCL Institute of Neurology & staff of the National Hospital for Neurology & Neurosurgery.
NEWS: due to a lack of demand, we do not schedule training courses during August, however we can provide one-to-one support if you have training needs. Please contact us for more details.
Guides (for help with searching databases).
Information skills training is also offered by other UCL libraries, sessions are listed on the UCL Library Services training page.
Your questions answered:
- What courses are available? we offer full courses (see the course descriptions), 30 minute 'taster' sessions, held at lunchtime, and brief library orientation & induction sessions to new library members.
- When is the next course? View our course calendar. Please note that courses may be cancelled at short notice if no bookings have been received.
- Where are courses held? Our courses are for up to 6 people and are held in the library training room (unless otherwise stated). If you would like to arrange larger group sessions in your department please contact us.
- Who can attend? Staff & students of the UCL Institute of Neurology & staff of the National Hospital for Neurology & Neurosurgery.
- How do I book a place? Call into the library, email us (email@example.com), call us on: x84144 or 020 3448 4709.
- Are the courses free? Once your booking has been confirmed, the course is free.
What other courses are available at UCL & UCLH?
Other sources of training, on topics other than library & information skills, are available for both NHS staff and for UCL staff & students, including: