Queen Square Library
Information Skills Training
The library offers free information skills support & training to staff & students of the UCL Institute of Neurology & staff of the National Hospital for Neurology & Neurosurgery. Sessions take place in the library's training room which can accommodate groups of up to 6 people; we are also happy to arrange larger group sessions in your department (please contact us to arrange this).
- What courses are available? see the list of list of courses. We also offer brief library orientation & induction sessions to all new library members.
- When is the next course? Our timetable of scheduled training sessions is available via the training calendar. If you have trouble viewing the calendar please use this alternative version.
- Where are courses held? Our courses are held in the library training room unless otherwise stated.
- How do I book a place? Drop into the library, email us (firstname.lastname@example.org), call us on: x84144 or 020 3448 4709. All registered library users are welcome to attend but please make a booking first.
- Please note that courses may be cancelled at short notice if too few bookings have been received.
- Are the courses free? The courses are free to registered library users based at Queen Square.
What other courses are available at UCL & UCLH?
Other sources of training, on topics other than library & information skills, are available for both NHS staff and for UCL staff & students, including:
- courses for NHS staff on the UCLH intranet site (NB: accessible only from NHS PCs)
- courses for NHS staff from eLearning for Healthcare
- IT training for UCL staff & students
Comments & Suggestions | Disclaimer | Copyright | Webmail
Queen Square Library. Formerly the Rockefeller Medical Library. Incorporating the Queen Square Archive and Museum.
1st Floor, 23 Queen Square, London WC1N 3BG, UK | Tel: 020 3448 4709 x84144 | email@example.com
find us on facebook | follow us on twitter