Queen Square Library
Information Skills Training
The library offers free
information skills support & training to staff & students of the
UCL Institute of Neurology & staff of the National Hospital for
Neurology & Neurosurgery.
Your questions answered:
- What courses are available? see the course descriptions. We also offer brief library orientation & induction sessions to all new library members.
- When is the next course? Our timetable is available via the course calendar. Please note that courses may be cancelled at short notice if no bookings have been received.
- Where are courses held? Our courses are held in the library training room unless otherwise stated. The training room can accommodate up to 6 people. If you would like to arrange larger group sessions in your department please contact us.
- How do I book a place? Call into the library, email us (email@example.com), call us on: x84144 or 020 3448 4709. Please always make a booking before attending one of our courses.
- Are the courses free? Yes, once your booking has been confirmed, the course is free.
- Can I request extra training? We are happy to discuss your training needs and to provide sessions for individuals or groups if possible.
What other courses are available at UCL & UCLH?
Other sources of training, on topics other than library & information skills, are available for both NHS staff and for UCL staff & students, including:
- courses for NHS staff on the UCLH intranet site (NB: accessible only from NHS PCs)
- courses for NHS staff from eLearning for Healthcare
- IT training for UCL staff & students
Page last modified on 31 oct 13 18:08
Comments & Suggestions | Disclaimer | Copyright
Queen Square Library, incorporating the Queen Square Archive and Museum.
UCL Institute of Neurology & The National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery
1st Floor, 23 Queen Square, London WC1N 3BG, UK | Tel: 020 3448 4709 x84144 | firstname.lastname@example.org
find us on facebook | follow us on twitter