Queen Square Library
Publishing & publications
- RCUK's Open Access Policy and UCL's Guidelines and Publishing Guide - see UCL's news item for information about changes to the RCUK's Open Access policies.
- REF2014 - link to the UCL REF2014 site and the UK REF2014 site for more information.
- Your Publications - all UCL authors are strongly advised to check and maintain their publications lists in the Research Publications Service (RPS). See our RPS help page. Authors are also advised to check their IRIS profile (IRIS help is available).
- Your Impact - for advice on how to explore and improve the impact of your publications see our Impact page.
- Open Access (OA) - many funding bodies now require you as a grant-holder to deposit your publications in UKPubMed Central (UKPMC). For more information see our Open Access page.
Other useful publications links
- Link to PubMed & search for the IoN postcode WC1N 3BG.
- Link to the UCL research pages.
- View help & advice about Reference Manager and Endnote.
- Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing and Publication of Scholarly Work in Medical Journals from the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE)
- Older Queen Square publications - from 1989 to 2009 publications from Queen Square were listed in a separate database (no longer maintained). The library has an archived copy of this database, please contact us if you would like to access the data.
Page last modified on 25 nov 13 09:55
Comments & Suggestions | Disclaimer | Copyright
Queen Square Library. Formerly the Rockefeller Medical Library. Incorporating the Queen Square Archive and Museum.
1st Floor, 23 Queen Square, London WC1N 3BG, UK | Tel: 020 3448 4709 x84144 | email@example.com
find us on facebook | follow us on twitter