Links to Other Libraries
The Queen Square Library works closely with the other libraries of its parent organisations, UCL and UCLH.
- UCL Libraries - view a list of UCL library sites & the UCL library catalogue
- UCLH Libraries - the joint UCLH libraries page
The lists below link you to various
other libraries, including other
useful libraries in
London as well as
international libraries. UCL staff and research postgraduates may be able to visit other libraries via the SCONUL scheme.
Useful libraries in London
- British Library - search the BL catalogue and see information about visiting the BL.
- British Medical Association (BMA) library - also see the BMA library catalogue
- Institute of Psychiatry Library
- M25 Libraries - search within the university libraries of the M25 region using the InfoM25 service.
- NHS libraries - search within the libraries of London, Essex, Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire using the Regional Documents Database (RDD) & Union list of series (includes the Bloomsbury Healthcare Library).
- Royal College of Nurses (RCN) libraries
- Royal Society of Medicine (RSM) Library - also see the RSM library catalogue
- Southbank University Learning and Information Services
- University of London - search for a journal in their List of Serials (includes University of London libraries plus University of Westminster).
- Wellcome Library - including the library catalogue.
Other national & international libraries
- UK libraries - via COPAC (the catalogues of some of the largest university research libraries in the UK).
- UK libraries - via SUNCAT This is a tool to help locate serials held in over 60 UK libraries plus Directory of Open Access Journals.
- European libraries - information about the National Libraries of Europe & their services.
- US libraries - Library of Congress listing & the National Library of Medicine