Queen Square Library
- Using the Library
- Books, Journals & Multimedia
- Archive & Museum
- Patient Information
- Publishing & Publications
- Guides, Forms & Documents
Library services to members of the Queen Square Alumnus Association
For general information about the
Queen Square Alumnus Association please
see the IoN Alumnus Association website. Please see below for information about Library services
available to members of the Association.
We are happy to help with enquiries from Members of the Association, either by post, phone or e-mail.
Specifically for Members of the Association, this service aims to supply copies of documents held within Queen Square Library (due to copyright restrictions we are unable to supply copies of anything which is only available online) at a flat rate of £5 per copy. We can provide copies by post, fax, or PDF. Please see the library catalogue for books (making sure it is held at 'Neurology'); for available journals please see our print holdings.
There are some restrictions on the material we can supply:
- We can supply a copy of only one article from each single issue of a journal (under copyright law restrictions).
- We cannot supply loans - only copies.
- We cannot supply photocopies of whole books or reports (copyright law restricts book copying to 5% of the total book or one chapter, which ever is greater).
- We can only supply copies of material that is held within Queen Square Library.
- We cannot offer access to electronic journals & databases.
- The article must be for private/academic use only, commercial use is not allowed
You may make a document supply request by post, email or telephone but we must receive a completed and signed request form before we can send material to you. Please print off and complete the request form below and either post or fax it to the library. Payment is by credit card only (Visa or Mastercard) and must be paid on application. We are unable to invoice individuals and non-UK based organisations.
Download & print a PDF version of the request form.
Contacting the Library
By Post: Queen Square Library, Institute of Neurology & the National
Hospital, 23 Queen
Square, London, WC1N 3BG,
Telephone:+44 (0)20 3448 4709
Fax: +44 (0)20 7278 1371
Page last modified on 17 sep 13 10:30
Comments & Suggestions | Disclaimer | Copyright
Queen Square Library. Formerly the Rockefeller Medical Library. Incorporating the Queen Square Archive and Museum.
1st Floor, 23 Queen Square, London WC1N 3BG, UK | Tel: 020 3448 4709 x84144 | email@example.com
find us on facebook | follow us on twitter