Queen Square Library
Print Journals Collection
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
This A-Z list provides details of our printed journal collection; a printable version of the list is also available. Journals at the Queen Square Library are also listed in the library catalogue (also see how to search the catalogue).
Finding & using journals in the Queen Square Library
Journals should be used in the library only. Permission may be given for registered users based in Queen Square to borrow issues on the condition that they are returned within an hour. The printed journal collection is housed in the following locations:
- Main collection: our main journal collection is in the library on the 1st Floor, 23 Queen Square.
- Current issues: the current issue of each title is displayed near the library information desk. A list of new issues can be found on our journals received this week page.
Store collection: older journals are kept in our local store which is closed access. Please ask library staff for these journals. To request an item from the Store, you may use any of the following methods:
- complete a request form at the desk and hand it to a member of library staff
- contact the library (by phone or email)
- Library staff collect items from the Store at 10.30am and 2.30pm each day and items will be available within 30 minutes of that time.
- Please note that items kept in the main UCL store can be requested via the library as an inter-site request (at a cost of £1 per item) or, can be made via the central sites' Stores Service (note that you will need to travel to the central UCL sites to collect your request if using this option).
Is the journal held in another library?
- Search for journals held by libraries outside UCL via each library's catalogue. A list of key libraries can be found via our other libraries page (including the British Library, Wellcome Library, BMA etc.).
Is the journal available online?
- Please check our ejournals page (please note that some ejournals require you to log in).
Would you like us to obtain a copy of an article from another library?
- We offer an Interlibrary Loan / Document Delivery service to registered library users based in Queen Square and Wakefield Street (including IoN staff & students, NHNN staff, and UCL staff based in Queen Square). For more information about the service see the Interlibrary Loans page. Please note that a charge is made for this service.
Comments & Suggestions | Disclaimer | Copyright | Webmail
Queen Square Library. Formerly the Rockefeller Medical Library. Incorporating the Queen Square Archive and Museum.
1st Floor, 23 Queen Square, London WC1N 3BG, UK | Tel: 020 3448 4709 x84144 | firstname.lastname@example.org
find us on facebook | follow us on twitter