Queen Square Library
- Using the Library
- Books, Journals & Multimedia
- Archive & Rare Books
- Publishing & Publications
Explore (library catalogue)
Search for books, journals and other library materials using UCL Explore.
- Looking for a book? Choose Library catalogue from the drop-down menu.
- Where is everything kept? When you find an item of interest, click the Locations tab to find out which UCL library has a copy, where it is shelved and whether it is out on loan. Items kept in the Queen Square Library have the location Neurology.
- Renewing or Reserving a book? Sign in to view your loans, renew items and place reservations. Sign in with the barcode on back of your ID card + your PIN (UCL staff/students: your default 4-digit PIN is the DDMM of your birthdate).
Page last modified on 02 feb 16 09:41
Comments & Suggestions | Disclaimer | Copyright
Queen Square Library, incorporating the Queen Square Archive and Museum.
UCL Institute of Neurology & The National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery
1st Floor, 23 Queen Square, London WC1N 3BG, UK | Tel: 020 3448 4709 x84144 | firstname.lastname@example.org
find us on facebook | follow us on twitter